January 24, 2004

Sleeping was harder than I thought. Somehow as soon as I tried to go to bed, my throat wouldn't stop irritating me. Every time I was about to sleep, I started to cough. Then, I vomited again. That's the worst though, when there's nothing in there and you vomit.. that gross yellow stuff comes out. Although I tried to get to bed at 7:30am, and woke up here at 7:45, I probably only got about 4 hours of sleep. :(

Anyway, I just wanted to write out a good luck for my brother D on his SATs today. Don't stress out man, you're the smartest person I know. Remember, the highest SAT mark in the history of our families is 0. And in our extended family, it's like 1450. That's nothing! No pressure!

Finally God has a plan for you and I believe it is probably in the academics. After all you've got nothing else going for you right? Haha..

I don't understand though, how do they schedule the SATs? Why aren't the rest of your friends writing it yet?

No comments: