July 19, 2004

bourne free
 
I just watched The Bourne Identity, borrowed from a friend at work.  It was awesome..  I can't believe I didn't see it til now.  Once again my theory is proven, Matt Damon is by far the better of two 'buds' (him and Affleck).  He just picks the right movies to star in, whereas Affleck just can't seem to get it right.
 
Anyway, very good movie, and the sequel comes out this weekend!
 
all i can say
 
This is the second album I purchased by David Crowder Band.  It's an older of his cd's and it is mostly acoustic stuff compared to his very pop-sounding/electronic/rock cd "Illuminate".  I can actually play along with most of the songs from it.  Aside from good sounding music and creativity, I think what draws people to this band is his voice, it's very unique. 
 
Also it's kinda rock but also many of the songs can be used for P&W. 
 
I really like the title song.  It's kind of depressing and yet not, but it's got nice lyrics:

Lord I'm tired, so tired from walking
And Lord I'm so alone
And Lord the dark, is creaping in creeping up
To swallow me
I think I'll stop, rest here awhile

And didn't You see me cry'n
And didn't You hear me, call Your name
Wasn't it You I gave my heart to
I wish You'd remember where You sat it down

This is all I can say right now
And this is all that I can give
Yea, that's my everything

I didn't notice You were standing here
I didn't know that, that was You holding me
I didn't notice You were, cry'n too
I didn't know that, that was You washing my feet

This is all I can say right now (I know it's not much)
And this is all that I can give
Yea, that's my everything

No comments: