July 05, 2004

clear

It all became clear to me tonight, what had happened, the truth of the matter. I'm glad, slightly disappointed but overall relieved. I can finally close the door on this. It's over... it's over.

Woohoo!

you know you're getting old when... part 2

...you wake up sore after a day of playing frisbee the day before.

weight

I have lost 15 lbs in the last month. I couldn't eat for several days after the summer conference, but that was only a few days, and I didn't lose weight as a result of that. In fact, the last couple of weeks I've actually eaten more, a lot more. I haven't even been watching my diet, practically gorging in foods. And yet the net result is returning to my highschool weight, before my frosh 15.

It's crazy, being at this weight and looking down and seeing the belly that I have. Where did it all go?!

etcbc

This week will be ETCBC week. The last time I was at East Toronto Chinese Baptist Church was as a groomsman for Lon's wedding. The last time I went there for service was about 3 years ago. No one came to talk to me, it was weird, very reminiscent of my first few months at T3C. The only difference is I knew people at ET.

The great thing is I'll get to sleep in.

sleep

Speaking of sleep, I slept so well last night. I haven't slept like that in months.

No comments: