July 15, 2004

I started watching this chinese show.  This guy at work lended me 45 cd's worth of some story.  I've watched two so far.  I really don't quite understand what's going on.  First, there was this guy and his wife, their caravan was attacked and somehow she died and he lived..  she was carrying a baby.  Anyway, he kills himself but the kid is left with the hoodlums.
 
Then they show 30 years later and this kid is grown up and is a kung-fu fighting bad guy.
 
Then they show these 3 guys doing some kind of business, their kung-fu is great too, they were able to blow up a ship!
 
Then this guy who can't fight at all goes on this adventure to save some little girl from some bad guys, meets a kung-fu fighting girl who happens to be the little girl's sister?  Anyway something about how she covers her face, and the first man to see her has to marry her?  And this non-fighting guy has to marry her now? 
 
Yea.. so that's what I did tonight, aside from cleaning more.
 
Oh yeah, and in the opening credits, one of the peoples or producers or whatever, has the same last name as me.  I know that in our family there is a movie star, but as far as I know, she's already old and retired, so it's not her.  Could be another one, or just someone totally unrelated like Yao Ming? 
 
Oh well.  Bedtime.

No comments: