July 07, 2004

weight

my weight has been fluctuating like mad. in the last 3 days I have regained weight at a rate of almost 1 pound per day. maybe there's something wrong with my scale?

football

to my surprise while reading rsff again (yes, i just can't stay away!), i found greg kellogg was posting there still. he doesn't do it as often as before, but he's still there. I was quite surprised..

also loaded up AIM and chatted with a ffl friend (whom i've never met.. it's funny he came to Toronto last year at the worst possible time, the blackout.. haha), invited him to gmail along with his friend and his girlfriend. but anyway, it was nice chatting with him. i hadn't talked with him since basically last season. if only there were people here as knowledgeable about ff as there are in the US.

one thing i can't stand are people who talk about fantasy football like they actually know what they're talking about, but every word that comes out of their mouth is just regurgitated information they read somewhere. that's kind of annoying.

actually, i just find that annoying period, regardless of the subject.

hillsong united

i finally watched the dvd that came with my 'more to life' cd. it was great.. found myself jumping up and down (moshing) all by myself in the my living room. how silly is that..

No comments: