July 30, 2004

tennis

I went to see the ATP Masters Series, tennis @ York U.  It was pretty good, we got to see Gustavo Kuerten, Lleyton Hewitt and Andy Roddick.  Hewitt lost, unfortunately.  Hewitt is my favorite player on the tour.  I'm gonna edit the post with pics later.  I went with Gladys, Anita, Jacqueline, Kenric, Kevin.

guitar

I've decided to get an electric, after pondering about several different purchases.  I went to MEC to check out the jacket I liked, it's $112, which is just way too much for a spring jacket, even if it's super comfortable, water resistant and folds into a tiny pouch small enough to fit in my bag.  There's also a really nice one, better than that one, that doesn't fold into a pouch, but is $99.  Still too much, in my opinion, considering that my current jacket was no more than 40 bucks.

Electric it is.. Kev says it'll cost me approx. $600 to get a decent guitar and amp.  I think it'll be worth it.

happy

I can't remember being happier than I am right now in a long time.  Not this happy since.. last year?  ... and it'll get better in 6 days, when my brother comes to visit.  6 more days!!

No comments: